Friday, August 1, 2014

Playing catch up.


Well it was pointed out to me that I haven't posted to my blog for a while. Actually I must admit I kind of forgot that I have a blog. Well I didn't really forget, it just was not at the top of my to do list in fact it gradually moved to the very bottom. For the next few days I will post a few of the paintings I have done in the time since I last blogged.  


Elizabeth 10x10 watercolor

This is a little painting that I did for my friend Elizabeth. She is one of the most amazing people I know. I saw a photo of this daisy and the bright happy colors reminded me of her, so I painted it for her. Elizabeth is fighting cancer and yet, she remains one of the most happy, loving people I know. See her blog here. http://www.23newfriends.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

1 comment:

Trina said...

I love that!